After a turbulent time for us all, we can now see the light at the end of the tunnel – and can greet the return of in-room, face-to-face training.
Throughout the pandemic, Burningsuit has continued training online, running over seventy online Power BI courses which have been very well received. However, as trainers, we have been looking forward to returning to training face-to-face. And so, we’re delighted to share that we are once again offering public Power BI course in central London at CitizenM, Lavington Street, London SE1 0NZ.
Find out more about our in-room training below, and receive a special 20% discount for early bird sign ups.
Safe and secure training
Of course, we want you to feel safe when you attend training with us. Below, you can find the actions that we, along with our friends at CitizenM, are taking for your health and safety.
- All our trainers are fully vaccinated
- Attendees can be socially distanced, with a maximum of eight trainees in a room with a capacity of sixteen
- We will clean and disinfect all of our training equipment (including but not limited to laptops, keyboards and mice) between every use. For this, we use a 75% alcohol-based disinfectant
- Hand sanitising stations are provided throughout public areas, in addition to individual hand sanitisers in the training room
- Our training room will be cleaned and disinfected after use, with particular attention paid to high-touch areas such as door handles and light switches
- Public spaces in CitizenM are cleaned regularly – living rooms and café areas six times a day, and public restrooms and elevators every hour
- CitizenM displays clear social distancing signs, along with set safety routes and a socially-distanced lift capacity
- Masks are required as in line with current local regulations
In the case of a suspected infection, CitizenM have efficient protocols in place to handle the situation. Communication from CitizenM will be immediate and clear to all staff and attendees. You can read the full CitizenM Coronavirus Information here.
Public Power BI course availability
We have recently run our first course at CitizenM since March 2020 and were pleased to hear that all attendees said they felt safe and well-looked after. Just like us, many attendees were happy to be back together, training as a group after so long working in isolation.
We hope to welcome you to one of the following courses in 2021:
- September 13th & 14th – Power BI Fundamentals
- September 28th & 29th – Power BI Advanced
- October 13th & 14th – Power BI Fundamentals
- October 26th & 27th – Power BI Advanced
- November 9th & 10th – Power BI Fundamentals
- November 23rd & 24th – Power BI Advanced
- December 6th & 7th – Power BI Fundamentals
We are excited to announce that these courses all feature a 20% Early Bird Discount if you register up to 10 days before the date of the course. With this discount, the cost per person is just £620 (excluding VAT) for the two days. Don’t miss out!
Our in-room training course dates are listed below. Currently, our 13th September date is the only one available to book online, however, you can book any other date by contacting us on 0800 0199 746 or [email protected].
Private in-room Power BI courses
Perhaps your organisation wants to train a group? If so, we can arrange private courses for groups of up to ten attendees. This could be particularly helpful to those of you who have been working from home and are looking forward to the opportunity to work with colleagues face-to-face. We can greet you at CitizenM or come to your own premises – whatever works best for you! We’ll bring laptops and all equipment necessary for a safe and cost-effective training day.
Contact us to discuss running a course just for you.
Our online Power BI training continues
If you would still prefer to train online, we will continue to offer our first-class Power BI Training over video conferencing. We are committed to ensuring that all of our clients receive the training they want and need; therefore, we are pleased to offer the following dates:
- September 9th & 10th – Power BI Fundamentals
- September 20th & 21st – Power BI Advanced
- October 7th & 8th – Power BI Fundamentals
- November 11th & 12th – Power BI Fundamentals
- November 29th & 30th – Power BI Advanced
- December 9th & 10th – Power BI Fundamentals
The rate for our online training is £595.00 (excluding VAT) per person for the two-day course.