Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Course Contents - Duration: 1 day
Introduction to SharePoint Online
- What is SharePoint Online?
- SharePoint and Office 365
- Key features of SharePoint Online
- SharePoint Organisational Structure
- Finding your way around a SharePoint site
- Global Navigation
- Quick Launch
- Ribbon and Contexct Menus
Using OneDrive for Business to store and share documents
- How OneDrive for Business fits into SharePoint
- Using OneDrive for Business
- Viewing files within Outlook or Windows
- Collaborate on Documents
- Overview of "My Site"
- Accessing and updating your "About Me" profile
- Managing your Newsfeed
- Your Blog, Tasks and Apps
- Lists and Libraries
- Contacts, Calendars and Discussion Boards
SharePoint Document Libraries
- Check-In and Out
- Recycle Bin
- Integration with other Office applications
SharePoint Lists & Library Management
- Creating custom lists or libraries
- What are SharePoint Sites?
- Looking at Site Templates
- Creating Sites & Subsites
- Managing Sites
- What is Delve ?
- What can I do with Delve ?
- How does Delve know what's relevant to me ?
- Who can see my Documents in Delve ?
We specialise on on-site training and can come to you to run our course on your PC's. If you want specific training for your staff,we are happy to customise this course to your requirements, adding or removing topics as necessary.